May 23, 2012

ceciliablue.com and more!



Well hello there. Trying to get back into the swing of things on this end and I'm glad I can finally say that ceciliablue.com is finally finished!! It took me more time than expected because of the move and other life happenings but it's finally here and I'm really proud of it.

I'd also like to tell you that I'm beyond motivated and enthused to look forward and pick back up where I left things off. The new revised blog is coming soon (I know I keep saying that) but I swear it is! Actually blog, logo, etc. (If you could see how many different lists I have on my desk right now your jaw would probably drop but they are as organized as can be and EVERYTHING will get done! *note to self: take pic of lists on my desk to share mi vida loca...lol

I spent most of yesterday playing catch up on blogs and twitter and pinterest (and on and on) so my coding day got bumped back on the list BUT as you can see, I'm sitting here and trying to work; work without giving into distractions is a whole other story!

Ok...enough ranting for now. Here are two big things. Please check out www.ceciliablue.com when you have a sec. Like I said before, I'm a proud Momma and it's been long overdue.




Secondly, I'd like to announce that I am on bloglovin! now and you are more than welcome to head on over there and add me to your list if you feel obliged. Follow my blog with Bloglovin!!!

I'll be back soon...have my lists to check off but tons of ideas, pics, and food-isms to share this week.

Happy Humpday xo




No comments:

Post a Comment