September 12, 2012

Falling Back...

I'm in the midst of a huge change(s).

Career. Home. Financials. Etc. Etc. Etc.

You'd think I'd be buckling under the pressure but I'm pretty good at rolling with the punches. (How old do I sound?). I usually chalk it up to being a Virgo but whatever...I'd rather put a plan into action and fix whatever it is that needs fixing over sulking and having a pity party.

With all the craziness happenings, I continue to revise my list as I check to-do's off.  I'm thinking how it's already mid-September and it puts a smile on my face.

I love fall...the chilly nights, the breeze, the colors, the scarves and sweaters. It's a time for big change, for slowing down (a bit), and for snuggling up and not feeling too bad about it!

*That reminds me...I need a new pair of gloves, boots, and a new book! (I see a new list in the making!!).

So in the meantime, while I continue my two-year long house hunt (no joke!), and the quest to become a better freelancer/multitasker/supermom, I'll share some fall-inspired pins with you all.    







Source: lionbrand.com

Source: ravelry.com 



Source:  Pinterest


Happy September!
xo Cat!

1 comment: