March 15, 2012

Patience


I'm trying my darnedest to practice it but man...it's hard sometimes. I find myself stopping to look with envy at these two throughout the day. They seem so rested and relaxed.

We've been in the process of moving for the last 6 months and we're finally leaving the home I've lived in with the kids for the last 5 years...God Aidan was so little.

With moving comes packing and all I can do is flip flop between guilt for a) not packing (very time-sensitive move) and b) working on ceciliablue...it feels like I haven't been creative in weeks and my inspiration list just keeps growing.

The great turn a negative into a positive I'm feeling right now is the fact that the new house is a total DIY that Rob and I are really looking forward too and my new studio/office space is going to be pretty awesome!

I really feel like once the move is complete I can get back on the design track...and have fun with all of my before and afters!

So many ideas and deadlines as far as the seasons go.

I'm going to get out tomorrow and enjoy the weather and my family and try my best to leave the stress behind me. I'll post all of the floral/colorful shots tomorrow!

Happy Early Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment