June 13, 2012

Hump Day Design...


While we wait to hear about the fourth (yes FOURTH) home we're making an offer on in the last three months, I'm dreaming of all of the fun DIY's and Design ideas I can conjure up visually. As you know by now, I'm an extreme list maker and if you could see how many different "home ideas" lists I've got going you'd think I was insane.

Here's to good design and prayers that this is our last and final hurdle to getting our Home Sweet Home.

Happy Hump Day!




(I have an obsession with chalkboard walls btw...)


Source: store.willowhouse.com
(Such an Awesome Idea...Magazine Racks used as Storage Bins for Fruits/Veggies!)



Source: homegoods.com 
(Love this rustic feel the beam brings into the kitchen) 



Source: designsponge.com 
(Heavenly Reclaimed Barn Wood) 



Source: so-much-more-than-nl.blogspot.com  
(Crisp and Clean bedroom)


Source: daisychainae.blogspot.com
(Love the idea of using doors as a headboard) 





xo Cat!


No comments:

Post a Comment