June 18, 2012

Monday Pinning...

Monday's have sort of become my day for brainstorming, catching up to speed after the weekend, and for getting my list of to-do's in order for the week ahead.

With the transition I've been experiencing with my home/work life...it's been a bit tougher to stick to just work-related lists...but all will settle soon (I hope). Until then, I'll keep rolling with the punches I suppose; there's no other choice really now is there.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. If you can believe it, I didn't take many weekending pics at all...I'll see what I've got but I'm pretty sure you don't need or want to see pictures of my cat in cute curled up positions sleeping all wknd...but that's pretty much the gist of what I did. It was relaxing and quiet and fun and I hope yours was too.

For now, let's pretend today is going to be amazingly productive and that I have all the time in the world to use pinning away (and keep in mind that this is pretty relevant and important stuff because it is going to be used in my real life at some point in the very near future...so take that guilty conscience). There's no order to them at all and they're just simply things I love.

Happy Monday
xo Cat!






Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest




2 comments:

  1. that hammock looks so inviting!! and that flower box -- gorgeous! great pins!

    ReplyDelete