October 26, 2009

It's all Happening


Next time you make a wish Catrell, wish for what is, because really and truly, things don't get much better than this.

There is a purpose, a plan, and a reason for all things. What doesn't make sense will make sense. You are exactly where you should be, your challenges are what they should be, your rewards are what they should be and the best is yet to come. Time has served you well. Love is in the air. And you're looking mighty good in the light that now surrounds you.

A toast to life, to you, to us,
The Universe!

_________________________________________________

I'm just happy today. I know I talked a lot last week about things to come and the want to not share them at the current moments for certain reasons. I've let out a little here and a little there however and I really do see things coming full circle.

This week is focus week:

I received a very very important piece of my "finish school" to-do and things are in full swing. If only I could finish my essay!! i find it very difficult, for some reason, to put down in words why I chose the major I've chosen and what events led me to it! How do I explain that I feel it was a gift from God and the Universe that led me to this. That it's never faulted...that I've know what I wanted to become since I was seven years old. It sound simple (at least it did to me) but somehow I find it very hard at the moment. I'm wondering if I'm not focused because I've got other things I'm working on too....that are just as important as well. I have a few "rough" drafts but am not happy with the direction of any of them. I'll get it done though. I have to...and I know I work GREAT under pressure. I have until Monday basically...notta prob!

On another note...My Juicer will be here Friday! Perfect timing if you ask me because I can started Sunday or Monday after the weekend and Halloween are over and done with. And no matter what event, there's no faltering. I'm going strong with this thing. I have such great support through RawFu (if you're interested in going Raw or Vegan I suggest you check them out and join!), it's such a wonderful community. I've only been a member for five days or so and I already have friends and have received feedback and kindness and love. I needed this to be able to commit. It's inspiring to see where people came from (SAD) to now (Raw or 80/90). The possibilities are endless. I can't wait to feel ALIVE! To feel free and not drugged down. I had dinner at my parents house last night and my sisters stomach was so bloated...and she didn't even eat that much but it was out so far! I think we've all had those occasions and my insides are crying out to me. My yogi is ready to be free!

Also this week is....drumroll...Halloween! It's on a Saturday this year and I'm making my costume once again. This year however is a bit different because I am not just buying pieces, I'm actually sewing! I have two out of three pieces in...just waiting on my feathers! I'm getting my makeup done too. It should all be very exciting. At the same time I'm hoping this is the last year for a while where I don't have the kids. This is my third year in a row when it's fallen on a weekend of day that they are with their dads and I'm missing out on the Trick-or-Treating phase...and I know they won't be in it for much longer. So next year it's me and the three amigos!

So I guess that sums it all up for now. Oh yeah. I have to start/finish reading my book for book club. We are reading The Year of Fog and I "hear" it's all very good. I just haven't sat down to even open it up yet. Here's to hoping I can get through 397 pages by next Monday. It's doable...I'm not going to say anything more than that. Let's keep it positive! I'm also waiting on my Raw books to get here. They were shipped last week so lets say they'll be here by Friday too! I've got a lot of reading to do! (Add to that the fact that I ordered four other books that are not related to either Raw or my Book Club to the list!).

I reorganized my kitchen this weekend too btw. Microwave broke, (it was mom and pops' from the 90's..big, black and bulky). I decided to move it off of the huge amount of counter space it was taking over these last three years and put it in the graveyard (aka the garage) until I can dispose of it properly. In the meantime, I have incredible space now, and I even rearranged dishes in different cabinets so my open wall of cabinets look beautifully organized. Straight out of Pottery Barn if you ask me!

Alright..let me go. I have work work to do, and, seeing that it's only 12:55pm I should put a dent in something. If only I could blog, surf the net, go to Bikram and cook everyday. That would be the life. Someday though right! Soon and very soon.

Until tomorrow...or later if I have some important thoughts!

Peace and Love
Trell

No comments:

Post a Comment