October 23, 2009

Major Ramblings...



It's got nothing to do with being a perfect, goody-goody, selfless, sacrificing, spiritual saint, Catrell. Blah! That whole characterization was meant for a different audience at a different time, and they really had issues.

It's got everything to do with being yourself, trusting the magic, following your heart, dreaming big, and having fun.

Hosanna in the highest,
The Universe

_________________________________________

Today has been very rushed and hectic and it's only 12:48pm! Doesn't help that I'm at work as well and I can "see" the sun shining from my window, (which isn't even technically my window but my coworkers...but if I tilt my head back and slightly to the right I have a beautiful view of fall foliage!). Come on 4:30!

I have the kids this weekend and I'm thinking about making it a Grace's Fortune/Blockbuster night...at least that was the plan earlier. Now that I've checked my bank account (and don't get paid until Thursday) we'll see how that goes. I feel like I should at least eat Grace's though one last time before my life transformation begins next week. Perfect timing too...I get paid so I will have wonderful funds to spend at Wholefoods, my juicer will arrive as well as my books and I'll be ready to start after Halloween weekend! :)

So...back to today. I'm at work and had a hectic morning because I was working on a project that I thought was due at noon today...well it's not. It's due Wednesday! lol...at least I was early for once. And I'm very very proud of it too. It's a going away card for a coworker of mine, (the lucky bastard is taking a year off and going backpacking around Europe and down to Australia!) so I created a 20x25 card with pop out detail...it looks just like an old travel suitcase with stickers all over it! (picture to come soon).

Its one of those rare things I get to make here at work, totally unrelated to what I really do here, where I'm allowed to make something and be creative and use my brain the way it was meant to be used. I can't tell you how tired I am of government brochures on policy and zoning (snore.) If only one of the thousands of jobs I've been applying for in the city would come through! There! I'm throwing THAT out into the Universe too.

Well...I've rambled enough for now. I'm off to find some food, (chicken from the farmer's market sounds good...the last of that too I guess), and to do some more RAW research online because I can't seem to get enough of it all! It's amazing how polluted our bodies are. I cannot wait to flush it all out and start repairing my heart, mind, body and soul. And I can't wait to share all of this with Collin too! I'm so excited...she's the one who pointed me in this direction and now that I'VE BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO LA!!! (whoohoo) I can talk to her in person, go check out some cool spots to eat at and breathe in some Pacific Ocean breezes ♥

Until tomorrow...hopefully I can keep up with this over the weekend. Oh, and wish me luck with the kids, on a budget, this weekend too.

Peace, Love and Infinite Possibilities as always!
Trell

No comments:

Post a Comment